Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, Kitchenette, City View
Studio, Partial Ocean View, Kitchenette
Studio, Kitchenette, Ocean View
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom, City View
Condo resort 3 blocks from Waikiki beach with rooftop pool
Blocks from beaches
Located 3 blocks from the junction of Waikiki and Kuhio beaches, this 34-story condominium hotel is within 4 blocks of Waikiki's superb shopping and dining.
The top floor at this Honolulu hotel houses an outdoor splash pool, sundeck, and spa tub--all providing sweeping views of the Pacific and Diamond Head; a sauna is 1 floor below.
Condo-style rooms at Aqua Pacific Monarch feature kitchenettes and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
This 34-story, condo-style hotel is two blocks from the International Market Place, three blocks from Waikiki Beach, and four blocks from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. The hotel is located on Kuhio Avenue, a main thoroughfare for Honolulu's excellent public-bus line.
In addition to an outdoor splash pool and spa tub, the 34th floor houses a spacious hospitality lounge with a refrigerator, sink, dining tables and chairs, a television, and sofas. Wireless Internet access is available in the lounge (surcharge). Just off the lobby, a convenience store provides groceries, sundries, and liquor.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 34
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Jinroku - The Jinroku is the Aqua Pacific Monarch's restaurant specializing in Japanese cuisine. Featuring an unpretentious menu with an elegant atmosphere, Jinouku specializes in teppanyaki and okonomiyaki dishes. The restaurant features an extensive full bar as well as two private VIP rooms that seat a party of 7, or they can be combined to accomodate 14 guests.
The restaurant serves lunch daily from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM, and is open for dinner from 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM. Reservations are required.
Guests enjoy a rooftop splash pool measuring 10 by 20 feet and a spa tub. One floor below, a co-ed sauna has a window providing views of Diamond Head.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, umbrellas, and chairs can be rented on Waikiki Beach, three blocks away. Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach (surcharge). The oceanfront Kuhio Beach Park is a laid-back family destination with an expansive saltwater lagoon of calm, shallow water with a sand bottom. Beach volleyball, sheltered picnic tables, and a finger pier make the park popular with both visitors and locals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.