Availability: Aston at the Waikiki Banyan
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom - _Hawaii Saver
Superior Room, 1 Bedroom, City View - Hawai Saver
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View - _Hawaii Saver
Room, 1 Bedroom, Partial Ocean View
- 1 queen
Spacious family condo one block from Waikiki Beach
Walk to zoo, shops
This family-friendly, condominium-style Aston hotel is located 1 block from Waikiki Beach's white sand and Kalakaua Avenue's shopping and dining, and 2 blocks from the Honolulu Zoo.
Pool, spa tubs
Upon arrival, children receive a keiki amenity; Aston at the Waikiki Banyan also has a recreation deck with a heated pool, spa tubs, playground, tennis court, and picnic area.
Units at this Aston have furnished lanais, living rooms with sofa beds, and daily housekeeping; full kitchens have refrigerators, four-burner stoves, microwaves, dishes, and utensils.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is renovating until 30 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Aston at the Waikiki Banyan Amenities
Four miles from downtown Honolulu, the condo-style Aston at the Waikiki Banyan is 1 block from Waikiki Beach and 2 blocks for the Honolulu Zoo. Kalakaua Avenue, known for restaurants and shops, also is 1 block away. In the hotel, the sixth-floor outdoor recreation deck has a heated pool, spa tubs, and sauna, as well as tennis/basketball court, playground, putting area, snack shop, picnic tables, and barbecue grills. Guests have reduced-fee access to a 24-hour fitness center 3 blocks from the hotel.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available inside and outside of Banyan Breeze Coffee Company. Fax and copy services are available at the front desk (surcharge). A meeting room can accommodate 40 people.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors -
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Banyan Breeze Coffee Company - Open in the lobby, from early morning through early evening, with drinks and assorted sandwiches and salads.
Nearby restaurants Mac 24/7
Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Bar
The sixth floor of the hotel consists of a large recreation deck, including a playground, heated pool, spa tubs, sauna, putting area, and tennis/basketball court, plus picnic tables and barbecue grills. Guests have reduced-fee access to a 24-hour fitness center three blocks from the hotel.
Waikiki Beach and various water sports, including surfing, snorkeling, kayaking, and sailing, are one block away. Kapiolani Park, which has jogging paths, is two blocks away, and Ala Wai, an 18-hole golf course, is a half-mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Aston at the Waikiki Banyan Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.