Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Nonrefundable
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View - Nonrefundable
Deluxe Room, Partial Ocean View (Standard Room)
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Ocean View - Nonrefundable
Contemporary Honolulu hotel across from Waikiki Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Main Street Waikiki
Located across the street from Waikiki Beach and 2 blocks from the Honolulu Zoo, this Aston hotel is on Waikiki's main thoroughfare, with easy access to shops, restaurants, and attractions.
Breakfast on the beach
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel serves breakfast, which guests can enjoy on the beach. Evenings bring band performances in the glow of the moonlight and a 30-foot stylized volcano.
Guestrooms, all with lanai and most with ocean views, offer vibrant tropical color, hip decor, and Indonesian teak furniture. 32-inch flat-panel TVs add a contemporary touch.
This Hawaiian hotel is a colorful beacon near the eastern edge of Waikiki's beach district. Inside, hallways display muted tones and circles of light filled with palm-frond shadows. The open-air lobby adjoins the pool deck, where wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel terrace and pool deck are the center of activity from morning until evening. Provided with cooler bags, guests select from assorted American and Asian fare and may take their breakfasts to the beach, poolside, or their rooms. On the terrace, Tiki's Grill & Bar hosts live Hawaiian entertainment nightly.
The hotel also offers the Aston Keiki Adventure Club (surcharge), a summer program with various indoor and outdoor activities for children ages 5 – 12.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 645
- Number of floors - 20
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
A breakfast featuring American and Asian cuisines is served each morning on the pool deck. Guests may fill cooler bags with their choices for a "Breakfast on the Beach," which is served from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Tiki's Grill & Bar - On the hotel's second floor, overlooking Waikiki's main street and beyond to the ocean. Pan-Polynesian ambience with palm-wood flooring, carved figures. 30-foot, manmade volcano. Indoor and outdoor dining. Exhibition kitchen. Pupus (appetizers), tropical drinks, Polynesian-inspired main courses. Nightly contemporary Hawaiian entertainment. Lunch and dinner served, bar open until late evening.
Wolfgang Puck Express - Fast food in sidewalk-cafe atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open kitchen. Pizzas, salads, sandwiches. Beer and wine. Lunch and dinner.
Cold Stone Creamery - On the ground floor. Premium ice cream, freshly made cones, made-to-order creations. Open from late morning to late evening.
This Waikiki Beach hotel provides an outdoor pool and terrace area.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Kuhio and Waikiki beaches, which are directly across the street. Outrigger canoes and catamarans provide classic Hawaiian adventures.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 23 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room safe fee: USD 3.14 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.