Availability: Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Contemporary Honolulu hotel across from Waikiki Beach
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Main Street Waikiki
Located across the street from Waikiki Beach and 2 blocks from the Honolulu Zoo, this Aston hotel is on Waikiki's main thoroughfare, with easy access to shops, restaurants, and attractions.
Breakfast on the beach
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel serves breakfast, which guests can enjoy on the beach. Evenings bring band performances in the glow of the moonlight and a 30-foot stylized volcano.
Guestrooms, all with lanai and most with ocean views, offer vibrant tropical color, hip decor, and Indonesian teak furniture. 32-inch flat-panel TVs add a contemporary touch.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Amenities
This Hawaiian hotel is a colorful beacon near the eastern edge of Waikiki's beach district. Inside, hallways display muted tones and circles of light filled with palm-frond shadows. The open-air lobby adjoins the pool deck, where wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel terrace and pool deck are the center of activity from morning until evening. Provided with cooler bags, guests select from assorted American and Asian fare and may take their breakfasts to the beach, poolside, or their rooms. On the terrace, Tiki's Grill & Bar hosts live Hawaiian entertainment nightly.
The hotel also offers the Aston Keiki Adventure Club (surcharge), a summer program with various indoor and outdoor activities for children ages 5 – 12.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 645
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
A breakfast featuring American and Asian cuisines is served each morning on the pool deck. Guests may fill cooler bags with their choices for a "Breakfast on the Beach," which is served from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Tiki's Grill & Bar - On the hotel's second floor, overlooking Waikiki's main street and beyond to the ocean. Pan-Polynesian ambience with palm-wood flooring, carved figures. 30-foot, manmade volcano. Indoor and outdoor dining. Exhibition kitchen. Pupus (appetizers), tropical drinks, Polynesian-inspired main courses. Nightly contemporary Hawaiian entertainment. Lunch and dinner served, bar open until late evening.
Wolfgang Puck Express - Fast food in sidewalk-cafe atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open kitchen. Pizzas, salads, sandwiches. Beer and wine. Lunch and dinner.
Cold Stone Creamery - On the ground floor. Premium ice cream, freshly made cones, made-to-order creations. Open from late morning to late evening.
This Waikiki Beach hotel provides an outdoor pool and terrace area.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Kuhio and Waikiki beaches, which are directly across the street. Outrigger canoes and catamarans provide classic Hawaiian adventures.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 23 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room safe fee: USD 3.14 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.