Book your room at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View - Nonrefundable
Deluxe Room, Partial Ocean View (Standard Room)
- 1 king
Standard Room, Ocean View - Nonrefundable
Deluxe Room, Ocean View (Standard Room)
- 1 king
Contemporary Honolulu hotel across from Waikiki Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Main Street Waikiki
Located across the street from Waikiki Beach and 2 blocks from the Honolulu Zoo, this Aston hotel is on Waikiki's main thoroughfare, with easy access to shops, restaurants, and attractions.
Breakfast on the beach
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel serves breakfast, which guests can enjoy on the beach. Evenings bring band performances in the glow of the moonlight and a 30-foot stylized volcano.
Guestrooms, all with lanai and most with ocean views, offer vibrant tropical color, hip decor, and Indonesian teak furniture. 32-inch flat-panel TVs add a contemporary touch.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- At your hotel
This Hawaiian hotel is a colorful beacon near the eastern edge of Waikiki's beach district. Inside, hallways display muted tones and circles of light filled with palm-frond shadows. The open-air lobby adjoins the pool deck, where wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel terrace and pool deck are the center of activity from morning until evening. Provided with cooler bags, guests select from assorted American and Asian fare and may take their breakfasts to the beach, poolside, or their rooms. On the terrace, Tiki's Grill & Bar hosts live Hawaiian entertainment nightly.
The hotel also offers the Aston Keiki Adventure Club (surcharge), a summer program with various indoor and outdoor activities for children ages 5 – 12.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 645
- Number of floors - 20
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
A breakfast featuring American and Asian cuisines is served each morning on the pool deck. Guests may fill cooler bags with their choices for a "Breakfast on the Beach," which is served from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Tiki's Grill & Bar - On the hotel's second floor, overlooking Waikiki's main street and beyond to the ocean. Pan-Polynesian ambience with palm-wood flooring, carved figures. 30-foot, manmade volcano. Indoor and outdoor dining. Exhibition kitchen. Pupus (appetizers), tropical drinks, Polynesian-inspired main courses. Nightly contemporary Hawaiian entertainment. Lunch and dinner served, bar open until late evening.
Wolfgang Puck Express - Fast food in sidewalk-cafe atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open kitchen. Pizzas, salads, sandwiches. Beer and wine. Lunch and dinner.
Cold Stone Creamery - On the ground floor. Premium ice cream, freshly made cones, made-to-order creations. Open from late morning to late evening.
This Waikiki Beach hotel provides an outdoor pool and terrace area.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Kuhio and Waikiki beaches, which are directly across the street. Outrigger canoes and catamarans provide classic Hawaiian adventures.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 23 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room safe fee: USD 3.14 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.