Book your room at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom (Ocean Front) - _Hawaii Saver
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Partial Ocean View - _HawaiiSaver
Deluxe Room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront - _Hawaii Saver
Premium Room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront - _HawaiSaver
Upscale condo resort across from Waikiki Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Sun, sand, shopping
Located directly across the street from a scenic public park running along Waikiki Beach, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower is 3 blocks from Waikiki's superb shopping.
Great for families, upon check-in, kids age 12 and under receive sand crab beach-pail sets; other amenities include an outdoor pool area with sundeck and spa tub.
The luxury units at this Honolulu hotel offer full kitchens, washer/dryers, living rooms and dining areas, and furnished balconies with partial- or full- ocean views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 13 May 2013 to 30 September 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The following facilities will be closed until 14 May 2014 (date subject to change):
- Parking area
- Select guestrooms
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Aston Waikiki Beach Tower
The Aston Waikiki Beach Tower offers an outdoor pool area with sundeck and spa tub. There are also men's and women's saunas, and pool tables.
Sand crab beach pail sets are offered to all children 12 years and under. Bottom of the crab is a sand sifter; body is a sand pail; right pincher is a sand rake. Beach pails are presented upon check-in. All amenities subject to change without prior notice.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 39
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Aston Waikiki Beach Tower does not have any restaurants but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Eggs N Things
Cheeseburger in Paradise
On site are an outdoor pool, spa tub, saunas, and pool tables.
Many recreational activities are available in the area surrounding the Hawaii hotel. Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Waikiki Beach. Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Aston Waikiki Beach Tower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Beach towels
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.