Book your room at Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Intimate hotel across the street from Waikiki Beach
Across from Waikiki Beach
This hotel is across the street from the sands of beautiful Waikiki Beach, perfect for swimming in the warm Pacific waters. Shopping is within 4 blocks at International Market Place and DFS Galleria.
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel offers concierge services and discounted passes to a nearby fitness center. Local restaurants offer delivery of meals right to guests' doors.
Accommodations are decorated with Chinese screens and European and Chinese antiques or reproductions. All guestrooms are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, safes, and compact refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
The Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel is a mid-rise hotel located across from the world-famous Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a blend of European and Asian antiques that pays tribute to Hawaii's unique cultural mix.
Although this Honolulu hotel does not have an on-site restaurant, a delivery service will bring meals from many Waikiki restaurants to guests' rooms. The hotel offers wireless internet for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 0.00 USD )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 0.00 USD )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel does not have any restaurants but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Duke's Bar & Grill
Lulu's Waikiki Surf Club
Nearby Things to Do
Discounted passes are available to a nearby fitness center.
Many recreational activities are available in the area surrounding the hotel. Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Waikiki Beach. Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Nearest Transport Options
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: USD 23.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.