Book your room at Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel
Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Landmark circular hotel with ocean-theme across from Waikiki Beach
Located across the street from Waikiki Beach, this ocean-themed, landmark circular hotel is home to Eggs 'n Things restaurant and within walking distance of the shops and restaurants on Kalakaua Avenue.
Exercise and play
Surfboard lock-up racks and a “lending box” with beach toys emphasize the ocean theme; guests at this Aston hotel have reduced-fee access to a fitness center 1 block away.
The 104 wedge-shaped guestrooms at this Aston hotel offer lanais, compact refrigerators, video-game consoles, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel
At your hotel
Overlooking the ocean and across the street from Waikiki Beach, this 14-story Aston hotel, built to resemble a Chinese lantern, offers guests a whimsical, ocean-themed atmosphere. Complimentary coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby during morning hours. Other amenities include beach toys guests can borrow, surfboard lock-up racks, and reduced-fee access to a 24-hour fitness center one block from the hotel. Breakfast and lunch are served at the onsite restaurant, which offers views of the ocean. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
Kalakaua Avenue, which separates the hotel from the beach, offers an eclectic array of shops and restaurants. Four miles away, downtown Honolulu offers museums, China Town, additional shops, restaurants, and boating opportunities.
Self parking (surcharge) is available in the hotel's garage. Overflow parking may be available at a partner hotel.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Eggs 'n Things - Providing fresh ingredients, reasonable prices, and friendly service. Eggs 'n Things' fluffy and light pancakes are touted as the best pancakes in Hawaii.
Tiki's Grill & Bar
Shor American Seafood Grill
Although the hotel has no fitness center on site, guests have reduced-fee access to a 24-hour fitness center one block away. Surfboard lock-up racks are available at the hotel.
Waikiki Beach, across the street from the hotel, offers fine sand and calm ocean within a breakwater. Various water sports are available, including surfing, snorkeling, boogie boarding, and kayaking . Kapiolani Park, two blocks away, has tennis courts and jogging paths. Ala Wai, an 18-hole golf course, is a half-mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.