Availability: Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Ocean View - Nonrefundable
Standard Room, Oceanfront - Nonrefundable
Standard Room, City View - Nonrefundable
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View - Nonrefundable
Landmark circular hotel with ocean-theme across from Waikiki Beach
Located across the street from Waikiki Beach, this ocean-themed, landmark circular hotel is home to Eggs 'n Things restaurant and within walking distance of the shops and restaurants on Kalakaua Avenue.
Exercise and play
Surfboard lock-up racks and a “lending box” with beach toys emphasize the ocean theme; guests at this Aston hotel have reduced-fee access to a fitness center 1 block away.
The 104 wedge-shaped guestrooms at this Aston hotel offer lanais, compact refrigerators, video-game consoles, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Amenities
Overlooking the ocean and across the street from Waikiki Beach, this 14-story Aston hotel, built to resemble a Chinese lantern, offers guests a whimsical, ocean-themed atmosphere. Complimentary coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby during morning hours. Other amenities include beach toys guests can borrow, surfboard lock-up racks, and reduced-fee access to a 24-hour fitness center one block from the hotel. Breakfast and lunch are served at the onsite restaurant, which offers views of the ocean. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
Kalakaua Avenue, which separates the hotel from the beach, offers an eclectic array of shops and restaurants. Four miles away, downtown Honolulu offers museums, China Town, additional shops, restaurants, and boating opportunities.
Self parking (surcharge) is available in the hotel's garage. Overflow parking may be available at a partner hotel.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Parking garage
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 14
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Smoke-free property
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
Eggs 'n Things - Providing fresh ingredients, reasonable prices, and friendly service. Eggs 'n Things' fluffy and light pancakes are touted as the best pancakes in Hawaii.
Tiki's Grill & Bar
Shor American Seafood Grill
Although the hotel has no fitness center on site, guests have reduced-fee access to a 24-hour fitness center one block away. Surfboard lock-up racks are available at the hotel.
Waikiki Beach, across the street from the hotel, offers fine sand and calm ocean within a breakwater. Various water sports are available, including surfing, snorkeling, boogie boarding, and kayaking . Kapiolani Park, two blocks away, has tennis courts and jogging paths. Ala Wai, an 18-hole golf course, is a half-mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.