Availability: Aston Waikiki Sunset
Condo resort facing Waikiki Beach's Diamond Head
Close to shopping
Located in a residential neighborhood, this family-friendly, 38-story Aston Waikiki Sunset is within 2 blocks of shopping, restaurants, and the Honolulu Zoo.
A sixth-floor sundeck houses an outdoor splash pool, lighted tennis court, and gas barbecue grills; guests at this Honolulu hotel receive discounted access to a health club 3 blocks away.
All guest suites at this Aston hotel include kitchens with stoves, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature city, ocean, mountain, or Diamond Head views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aston Waikiki Sunset Amenities
Two blocks from Waikiki Beach, Aston Waikiki Sunset is within a half-mile of shops, restaurants, and the Honolulu Zoo.
At this family-friendly hotel, guests have access to gas barbecue grills and picnic tables on a sixth-floor sundeck. The deck also houses a tennis court and splash pool, and adjacent locker rooms have saunas.
A hospitality room provides computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and complimentary wireless Internet access.
A fifth-floor sundry store sells liquor and groceries and offers equipment rentals for water sports and tennis. Coin-operated washers and dryers are available on most floors.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 435
- Number of floors - 38
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LCD TV
Aston Waikiki Sunset does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Cheeseburger in Paradise
A sixth-floor sundeck houses two barbecue grills, an outdoor pool measuring 20 x 40 feet, and a complimentary tennis court. Men's and women's locker rooms include saunas. Guests also receive discounted passes to a health club three blocks away.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, umbrellas, and chairs can be rented on Waikiki Beach, two blocks away. Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Aston Waikiki Sunset Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.