1 Bedroom Standard Suite - _Hawaii Saver
1 Bedroom Superior Suite - _Hawaii Saver
1 Bedroom Dlx Mountain View - _Hawaii Saver
1 Bedroom Dlx Ocean View - _Hawaii Saver
Condo resort facing Waikiki Beach's Diamond Head
Close to shopping
Located in a residential neighborhood, this family-friendly, 38-story Aston Waikiki Sunset is within 2 blocks of shopping, restaurants, and the Honolulu Zoo.
A sixth-floor sundeck houses an outdoor splash pool, lighted tennis court, and gas barbecue grills; guests at this Honolulu hotel receive discounted access to a health club 3 blocks away.
All guest suites at this Aston hotel include kitchens with stoves, microwaves, and refrigerators. Furnished balconies feature city, ocean, mountain, or Diamond Head views.
Two blocks from Waikiki Beach, Aston Waikiki Sunset is within a half-mile of shops, restaurants, and the Honolulu Zoo.
At this family-friendly hotel, guests have access to gas barbecue grills and picnic tables on a sixth-floor sundeck. The deck also houses a tennis court and splash pool, and adjacent locker rooms have saunas.
A hospitality room provides computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and complimentary wireless Internet access.
A fifth-floor sundry store sells liquor and groceries and offers equipment rentals for water sports and tennis. Coin-operated washers and dryers are available on most floors.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 435
- Number of floors - 38
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Self parking, Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LCD TV
Aston Waikiki Sunset does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Cheeseburger in Paradise
A sixth-floor sundeck houses two barbecue grills, an outdoor pool measuring 20 x 40 feet, and a complimentary tennis court. Men's and women's locker rooms include saunas. Guests also receive discounted passes to a health club three blocks away.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, umbrellas, and chairs can be rented on Waikiki Beach, two blocks away. Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.