Please enter your travel dates.
2 Double Beds City View - No Resort Fee!
- Two Double Beds
King Deluxe Oceanview - No Resort Fee!
- One King Bed
2 Double Beds Deluxe Oceanview - No Resort Fee!
- Two Double Beds
Executive, One King Bed, Mountain View
- One King Bed
Enjoy a Tropical Escape to our Waikiki Beach hotel with Ocean views
Steps to Waikiki Beach
Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, this hotel offers breathtaking ocean and mountain views from the 37 story, 601 newly renovated rooms. Just 3 blocks to the Honolulu Zoo or Waikiki Aquarium.
Leisure & Dining options
To unwind, relax on your private lanai, take a dip in the swimming pool, workout in our fitness center or have a meal in our famed MAC24/7 restaurant; featured in the TV show “Man vs. Food”.
Room with a View
Guestrooms with exotic woods and Hawaiian-print accents all provide view balconies. Amenities include 42-inch plasma HDTV’s, iPod docks, Hilton Serenity bed, coffee makers, Hi-Speed Internet, and refrigerators.
Welcome to our Award Winning Waikiki Hotel
Welcome to the Best at the Beach! Situated steps from Waikiki Beach, our hotel offers the true luxury and comfort visitors expect on their Hawaiian getaway. Imagine the sun setting over Waikiki Beach as you enjoy a tropical drink and the sweet ocean breeze caresses you on your lanai – At the Hilton Waikiki Beach hotel we make that vision come true.
The Hilton Waikiki Beach has thought of everything from award winning restaurants and lounges to the most relaxing guestrooms on the Island; Take advantage of the state-of-the-art Precor® fitness facilities by Hilton and complimentary wireless Internet throughout our public areas - At the Hilton Waikiki Beach we strike the perfect balance between business and pleasure.
Our exciting MAC 24-7 Bar + Restaurant feature modern American cooking influenced by fresh local ingredients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week offering breakfast, lunch and dinner round the clock, so no matter where you’re coming from or when you arrive, you’ll find something to satisfy your cravings. With your comfort in mind, the Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel is 100% smoke-free and offers valet-only parking as part of its top tier service. The hotel features technologically advanced amenities including our proprietary GuestLink™ system to redefine your in-room experience.
Our perfect Waikiki location is moments from exciting attractions, alluring cruises, and renowned shopping and dining and nearby attractions that include: Kuhio Beach, Queen Beach, Honolulu Zoo, 500-acre Kapiolani Park, Diamond Head and the International marketplace (a shopper's bonanza located in the heart of Waikiki).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 37
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1579
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Ergonomic chair
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
MAC 24-7 - Serves modern American dishes influenced by fresh local ingredients. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Lobby Bar - A contemporary bar with large plasma TV. Offering cocktails and light fare from afternoon until late night.
Hang 10 on 10 - Located poolside on the 10th floor, this tiki-style bar serves breakfast pastries, casual lunches, and tropical drinks. Open from mid-morning until evening.
On the 10th floor, a flagstone sundeck surrounds a large, rectangular pool with an adjacent bar and spa tub. The 24-hour fitness center provides free weights, strength-training equipment, two treadmills, a stair machine, and two stationary bikes.
One block away, Waikiki Beach offers rentals for water activities such as snorkeling, boogie boarding, catamaran sailing, and outrigger canoeing. A surfing school is also nearby.
Three blocks from the hotel, Kapiolani Park is home to tennis courts, sports fields, an archery range, and the Honolulu Zoo.
Ala Wai Golf Course, within a half-mile, has an 18-hole course, driving range, and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.42 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Children 18 and younger stay free when occupying the same room as their parents and using existing bedding.