Book your room at Hotel Renew
Urban View KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Urban View Two DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Urban View DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Honolulu hotel near Waikiki Beach, Kapiolani Park
Near Waikiki Beach
This 9-story boutique hotel is located a half-block from Waikiki Beach, Kapiolani Park, and the Honolulu Zoo.
Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Guests can enjoy a chilled beverage on arrival, WiFi througout the hotel, eReaders, and newspapers in the lobby.
Guestrooms at Hotel Renew feature 32-inch high-definition TVs, laptop-compatible safes, and Keurig coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Renew is a half-block from the beach and Kapiolani Park. The hotel charges a mandatory boutique fee that includes perks such as use of beach gear/equipment, a mobile concierge, eReaders for guest use, and a daily continental breakfast in the lobby.
WiFi is provided throughout the hotel, and 2 pools are just steps from the front door. Upon arrival, travelers are greeted with a cold, scented towel and a welcome beverage.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Smoke-free property
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
A continental daily breakfast, morning coffee/tea service, and daily happy hour with signature cocktails at Lounge Renew are all included in the boutique fee.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.