Availability: Ilima Hotel
Spacious Waikiki studios near beach and shopping
Honolulu Zoo: 1 mile
This budget-friendly Waikiki hotel is less than 2 blocks from the International Market Place and about 3 blocks from Waikiki Beach. The Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium are both a mile away.
Pool and sauna
Ilima Hotel offers a small outdoor pool, a sundeck, a fitness room, and a sauna. Conveniences include free parking (limited spaces), guest laundry facilities, and complimentary use of beach towels.
Kitchens and lanais
Extra-spacious guestrooms feature furnished lanai, fully equipped kitchens, dining areas, and flat-panel TVs. Local calls and weekday newspapers are complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ilima Hotel Amenities
Ilima Hotel has a small, heated outdoor pool with a sundeck. A fitness room includes two cardio machines and a sauna. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guest laundry facilities are on site. The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but numerous dining options are within a short walk. A supermarket is two blocks away, so guests can prepare meals in their fully equipped kitchens.
Complimentary wireless Internet access and Wall Street Journal newspapers are available in the lobby. Use of beach towels is complimentary.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 139
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Furnished lanai
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Ilima Hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The Cheesecake Factory
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Ilima Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.