Book your room at Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxurious island getaway with 2 outdoor swimming pools
By the ocean, nestled on a private beach, this Kapolei condominium resort is near area attractions such as Ko Olina Marina, Ko Olina Golf Club, and Wet'n'Wild Hawaii. Area attractions also include Hawaiian Railway Society.
At Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, you can relax at one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, play on the private beach, or spend the day at a marina.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 21 April 2014 to 31 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Spa tub
- One of the swimming pools
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Outdoor pool
Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the condominium resort's beach. Cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools at Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, and enjoy amenities like a marina and a children's pool.
A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This luxury condominium resort also offers a steam room, a sauna, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
- Computer rental
- Event catering
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2007
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking, Parking garage
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Deep soaking bathtub
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Second bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A private beach and a marina are featured at the condominium resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please contact the resort's front desk with your arrival time to assure proper staffing during your stay.
Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 500 per stay
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.