Book your room at Outrigger Waikiki Shore
Please enter your travel dates.
Close to shopping
This 168-room Outrigger is steps away from the beach and within a 10-minute walk of Waikiki's Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and International Market Place.
Sand, sun, sports
At the beach, guests can swim, surf, or try outrigger canoeing; at the adjacent partner hotel, the Outrigger Reef on the Beach, guests can enjoy a pool, spa tub, and other amenities.
Each Outrigger guestroom has an ocean-view lanai, as well as fully equipped kitchens and cable TV in rooms decorated in contemporary island furnishings that may vary from unit to unit.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 26 February 2014 to 31 December 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Outrigger Waikiki Shore
Just outside the beachfront Outrigger Waikiki Shore, guests can sign up for surfing lessons, outrigger canoe rides, and catamaran cruises (surcharges). Hotel guests are also eligible for a complimentary introductory scuba lesson at the pool of the adjoining partner hotel, the Outrigger Reef on the Beach. Also available at the Reef are a spa tub, concierge, and a business center with computers, printer, and fax machine (surcharges).
This is a smoke-free hotel.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Outrigger Waikiki Shore does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Shorebird Beach Broiler
The Ocean House Restaurant
Old Saigon Restaurant
Cheeseburger In Paradise
Marie's Health Foods
At the beach, guests can swim and body-surf in the small shore break; for surcharges, they can also enjoy surfing lessons, outrigger canoe rides, and catamaran cruises.
At the adjoining partner hotel, the Outrigger Reef on the Beach, guests have access to a spa tub and to the large pool, including complimentary introductory scuba lessons every day but Sunday. A day spa offers massages, facials, and manicures (surcharges). The public Ala Wai Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Outrigger Waikiki Shore
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: USD 75 per stay, varies per unit size
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Outrigger's Bonus Certificates
All guests receive certificates good for discounts on area shopping and dining. Certificates are given upon arrival.
Book a stay and receive a complimentary booklet with shopping and dining discounts.
Booklet provided during check-in at all Outrigger and Ohana hotels in Hawaii.
No minimum-night stay required. Combinable with all other offers. Effective year-round.
All honeymooners will receive a complimentary honeymoon amenity.
Offer valid year-round. Combinable with all other offers. Not applicable for anniversaries.