Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View - Limited Time Offer
Standard Room, Ocean View - Limited Time Offer
Standard Room (Escape)
Across from Waikiki Beach with Polynesian dinner show
Located across from Waikiki Beach and next to the International Market Place, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is within a block of the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is a half-mile from Kapiolani Park and the Honolulu Zoo, and 4 miles from downtown.
In addition to a Polynesian dinner show 5 nights a week, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani features an open-air buffet restaurant and poolside bar with nightly entertainment under the stars.
Located in two 11-story wings and a 29-story tower, all 1,142 guestrooms at this Honolulu hotel offer Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bedding, compact refrigerators, in-room safes, and Internet access.
Across from beach activities, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is within a block of the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and the International Market Place.
Complimentary Hawaiian entertainment is provided nightly next to the outdoor splash pool, and a Polynesian show (surcharge) includes Samoan fire dancers and a luau buffet.
Pikake Terrace offers open-air breakfast and dinner buffets; Splash Bar & Bento offers "bento-style" dining. Guests can enjoy 2 Kaiulani specialty cocktails or Princess Punch drinks per stay (included in the resort fee).
Wireless Internet access is available in the hotel lobby (surcharge). This Honolulu hotel includes the 24-hour Link@Sheraton business center, a fitness center, located on the second floor of the Ainahou Tower.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1142
- Number of floors -
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach towels
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
Pikake Terrace - Relaxed outdoor dining in a poolside garden setting. Serving à la carte entrées and hearty breakfast and dinner buffets. Nightly island entertainment.
Splash Bar and Bento - Offering tropical drinks poolside and nightly entertainment under the stars. Appetizer and entree menu for lunch and dinner.
Creation - A Polynesian Journey
For a surcharge, guests learn the story of Polynesia through song, dance, and a dinner show. The show is performed 5 days a week (closed Monday and Wednesday).
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani's oval-shaped outdoor splash pool is near an outdoor stage that hosts complimentary live Hawaiian entertainment nightly. The fitness center is located on the second floor of the Ainahou Tower.
Waikiki Beach offers rentals for water activities such as snorkeling, boogie boarding, catamaran sailing, and canoeing. A surfing school is also nearby.
A half-mile from the hotel, Kapiolani Park is home to tennis courts, sports fields, an archery range, and the Honolulu Zoo.
Ala Wai Golf Course, a mile away, has an 18-hole course, driving range, and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 26.18 per accommodation, per night (effective 8 January 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Welcome amenities
- Additional inclusions
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
The "Escape" room categories (only those with the word "Escape” in the title) are a rate-based room category and include no value-adds. No minimum length of stay required.
Not valid with any other offers.
Complimentary meals for children 5 and younger
One child per room, per paying adult will enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast and dinner at the Pikake Terrace Restaurant. Offer combinable with Sunsational Savings.
Valid anytime, subject to availability. Offer may not include taxes and gratuities. Other restrictions may apply.