Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, City View
Standard Room, Oceanfront
Standard Room, City View (Escape)
Standard Room, Mountain View (Escape)
Sophisticated oceanfront resort in the heart of Waikiki
On 2-mile beach
The oceanfront Sheraton Waikiki is steps from an intimate stretch of the legendary Waikiki Beach—2 miles of golden sand and great swimming. This central-Waikiki resort is also adjacent to luxury shops.
The resort features a live Polynesian music and dance show once a week. For recreation, guests indulge in a unique "super pool" and an adults-only infinity pool.
The luxurious guestrooms at Sheraton Waikiki open onto furnished lanais, 80% with oceanfront views. All offer high-speed Internet access, Sweet Sleeper beds, flat-panel TVs, and compact refrigerators.
The smoke-free Sheraton Waikiki features an oceanfront resort pool with poolside beverage and food service. The oceanfront Helumoa Playground, also known as the Super Pool, features a 70-foot water slide, interactive fountains, and 2 spa tubs. A children's pool is complemented by an adults-only oceanfront infinity-edge pool, located in front of Kai Market. Surfing lessons and sightseeing tours can be booked by staff members.
Additional on-site amenities include a fitness center, Khakara Spa, and shopping and dining options. Guests can enjoy 1 complimentary alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage per stay (included in the resort fee). The lobby is home to Link@Sheraton, which provides multiple computers with complimentary Internet access, Ethernet dataports for laptops, and easily accessible electrical outlets for power, along with complimentary wireless Internet access and printers.
The resort completed a total renovation in 2009.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1636
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - children's
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
Rum Fire – Set against the alluring backdrop of Diamond Head, this oceanfront hideaway features one of the the largest selections of vintage rums in the United States. Exotic blend of tapas-style cuisine. Fire pits adorn the 7,000-square-foot interior. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Cocktails served until 2 AM.
Kai Market – Serves local Hawaiian favorites, signature breads, meats and cheeses, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
Ingredients – Made-to-order gourmet meals and fresh healthy ingredients cater to guests on-the go. Open morning until late afternoon.
Edge of Waikiki – Upscale bar and lounge.
Yoshiya - Sushi bar. Features a daily tea ceremony. Live music with traditional instruments.
Room Service – Available for breakfast and dinner.
Stay at One, Dine at All – Guests of Sheraton Waikiki can dine at any of the four Starwood Properties in Waikiki and charge their meals to their room.
The Sheraton Waikiki offers an oceanside resort pool. The Sheraton Fitness Center by Core offers weight machines and cardio equipment with individual TVs. Each night, join us at Link @ Sheraton to experience games, entertainment, and family fun.
Guests can rent boogie boards, surf boards, and snorkel gear at the pool kiosk (surcharges apply). Also, within one mile are a public golf course, tennis courts, and jogging paths at Kapiolani Park.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 31.41 per accommodation, per night (effective 8 January 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Club Lounge Promotion
Book a stay in a "Club Level Mountain view or Club Level Ocean Front" room/rate category and receive the following benefits:
- Access to exclusive lounge with 42-inch flat-screen TV and music sound system
- Complimentary Island-style breakfast daily from 6 AM-10 AM
- Complimentary hot appetizers and cheese/breads daily from 4 PM-8 PM
- Computer work station with two flat-screen computers and high-speed Internet access
- Shared printer/copier/fax machine
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines
- Concierge service
Must book a "Club Level Mountain view or Club Level Ocean Front" room/rate category to receive benefit. Complimentary meals may not include taxes or gratuities. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.
Kids Eat Free
Book a stay and one child (age 12 and younger) per paying adult will enjoy complimentary meals at selected Sheraton Waikiki outlets.