Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, City View
Standard Room, Partial Sea View
Premium Room, Partial Sea View
Premium Room, Ocean View
High-rise hotel across from Waikiki Beach
Near zoo, aquarium
With a shopping mall occupying the ground floor, this twin-tower resort hotel is a half-mile from Diamond Head and within 3 blocks of the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium.
This Marriott offers 2 pools, shopping, 5 restaurants, and a 24-hour fitness room.
Guestrooms at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort have furnished balconies, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), flat-screen TVs with pay movies, compact refrigerators, and Revive Collection bedding.
Occupying 5.2 acres of prime real estate, the 2-tower Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is in the heart of Waikiki's shopping, dining, and entertainment district and across from Waikiki Beach. Leisure options include 2 freshwater outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room.
Eclectic dining choices include an open-air restaurant on the ocean-view terrace, which is set above Waikiki's main street, Kalakaua Avenue. Other dining options include an Italian restaurant, a combination sushi bar and steakhouse, and 2 outlets of Seattle's Best Coffee. Many retail shops are also available at this Marriott within the ground floor shopping mall.
Marriott's 50,000 square feet (4,645 square meters) of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space includes 3 ballrooms. A staffed business center is on site, and wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 1310
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Ocean view
Kuhio Beach Grill - Casual dining. Continental and Pacific Rim cuisine. Breakfast and dinner served.
Moana Terrace - Open-air dining overlooking the ocean. Cocktails. Hawaiian entertainment. Lunch and dinner served. Open from late morning until late evening.
Arancino di Mare - Indoor/outdoor setting. Italian cuisine, including pastas and pizzas. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar and d.k. Steak House - Double-concept restaurant with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach. New-wave sushi, contemporary Pacific Rim specialties, and dry-aged steaks. Dinner served.
Seattle's Best Coffee - Available in two locations (one in each tower). Coffee drinks and pastries. Open from early morning until late evening.
Guests enjoy two freshwater outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room. Directly across the street is Kuhio Beach Park, a casual family destination featuring an enclosed salt-water lagoon with a sand bottom. Kuhio Beach is an extension of Waikiki Beach, which is a two-minute walk from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Parasailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 September 2012)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Breakfast fee: USD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD .65 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.