Book your room at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort
Standard Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Room, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Ocean View (Diamond Head)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
High-rise hotel across from Waikiki Beach
Near zoo, aquarium
With a shopping mall occupying the ground floor, this twin-tower resort hotel is a half-mile from Diamond Head and within 3 blocks of the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium.
This Marriott offers 2 pools, shopping, 5 restaurants, and a 24-hour fitness room.
Guestrooms at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort have furnished balconies, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), flat-screen TVs with pay movies, compact refrigerators, and Revive Collection bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Occupying 5.2 acres of prime real estate, the 2-tower Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is in the heart of Waikiki's shopping, dining, and entertainment district and across from Waikiki Beach. Leisure options include 2 freshwater outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room.
Eclectic dining choices include an open-air restaurant on the ocean-view terrace, which is set above Waikiki's main street, Kalakaua Avenue. Other dining options include an Italian restaurant, a combination sushi bar and steakhouse, and 2 outlets of Seattle's Best Coffee. Many retail shops are also available at this Marriott within the ground floor shopping mall.
Marriott's 50,000 square feet (4,645 square meters) of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space includes 3 ballrooms. A staffed business center is on site, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1310
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Health club
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Kuhio Beach Grill - Casual dining. Continental and Pacific Rim cuisine. Breakfast and dinner served.
Moana Terrace - Open-air dining overlooking the ocean. Cocktails. Hawaiian entertainment. Lunch and dinner served. Open from late morning until late evening.
Arancino di Mare - Indoor/outdoor setting. Italian cuisine, including pastas and pizzas. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar and d.k. Steak House - Double-concept restaurant with panoramic views of Waikiki Beach. New-wave sushi, contemporary Pacific Rim specialties, and dry-aged steaks. Dinner served.
Seattle's Best Coffee - Available in two locations (one in each tower). Coffee drinks and pastries. Open from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy 2 freshwater outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room. The resort fee includes fitness or yoga classes. Directly across the street is Kuhio Beach Park, a casual family destination featuring an enclosed salt-water lagoon with a sand bottom. Kuhio Beach is an extension of Waikiki Beach, which is a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Resort fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.