Triple / Quad
Deluxe Waikiki View
Honolulu hotel near convention center, beach
Situated where the shopping and nightlife of Kalakaua and Kuhio Avenues converge, this Waikiki hotel is next to Fort DeRussy Park, 3 blocks from the beach, and 6 blocks from the convention center.
This Honolulu hotel offers an outdoor pool with a waterfall, breakfast served daily (surcharge), and a business center with 5 workstations.
High-Speed Internet Access
All of Waikiki Gateway Hotel's guestrooms provide high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and most rooms have private lanais.
The Waikiki Gateway Hotel's location at the juncture of Kuhio and Kalakaua Avenues gives guests easy access to shops, entertainment, and beaches. Fort DeRussy and Waikiki beaches are just three blocks from the hotel, while the townhouse boutiques (Chanel, Gucci, Tiffany & Co.) at 2100 Kalakaua are two blocks away. Kuhio Avenue's nightlife options are equally convenient. The hotel has one trolley stop and two bus stops on its own block, including the "beach bus," which will take guests to and from nearby beaches.
A small pool with a waterfall is available for those who want to cool off. The hotel hosts briefings and intimate events for up to 30 guests in its Kalakaua Boardroom on the third floor. Lunch service is available.
The on-site sundry store sells gifts, liquor, snacks, and film. The hotel's self-serve business center has five workstations equipped with printers and high-speed Internet access.
Valet parking in a garage with in/out privileges is available for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
A complimentary continental breakfast including pastries, wheat toast, croissants, yogurt, cereal bars, pineapple, coffee, tea, and juice is provided each morning in the breakfast room overlooking Waikiki’s skyline. The menu subject to change without notice.
The Waikiki Gateway Hotel provides a small pool with a waterfall.
Fort DeRussy and Waikiki beaches are located three blocks from the hotel, and water sports equipment can be rented from beach vendors. Joggers favor Fort DeRussy Park, adjacent to the hotel.
The 18-hole Ala Wai Golf Course, which is open to the public, is one mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24.99 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100-500 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per day
- In-room safe fee: USD 3.99 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 28.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.