Please enter your travel dates.
Oakdale eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in Oakdale, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Indian Mounds Park, Maplewood Mall, and Keller Golf Course. Area attractions also include StoneRidge Golf Club.
At Best Western Regency Plaza Hotel - St. Paul East, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness facility. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.
Best Western Regency Plaza Hotel - St. Paul East features a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness facility. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and secretarial services. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 3
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Business center
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per day (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.