Book your room at Motel 6 Oakdale
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Oakdale eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Oakdale, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Oakdale Cowboy Museum and Mike's Card Casino. Area attractions also include Rainbow Fields.
In addition to a restaurant, Motel 6 Oakdale features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include free parking and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 Oakdale
The hotel offers a restaurant. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- One meeting/conference room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Eat and drink
Motel 6 Oakdale has a restaurant on site.
The Fine Print for Motel 6 Oakdale
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.