Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Hotel with airport shuttle, near downtown Oakland
Near coliseum, arena
The hotel is within 2 miles of O.co Coliseum, ORACLE Arena, and the airport. I-880 and BART are also within 2 miles and provide access to downtown Oakland, 7.5 miles away, and San Francisco, 16 miles away.
Airport, BART shuttle
This smoke-free Courtyard features an outdoor pool, fitness center, restaurant, and bar. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the Oakland International Airport and to BART.
Free high-speed wi-fi
Guestrooms at Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport provide premium cable channels and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Rooms include work desks with ergonomic chairs, sofa beds, and coffeemakers.
Relax minutes from your flight at the newly renovated Courtyard Oakland Airport Hotel. The new state-of-the-art lobby provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests and features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout the lobby and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect.™, which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning including Starbucks® coffee and evening dinner service with cocktails. Our Oakland airport hotel provides free shuttle service to the airport and to the nearby BART train station, giving you access to Berkeley, San Francisco and beyond. Here to work? Business travelers will love the large, flexible workspace, well-lit desk, and free high-speed internet access in every room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,322
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 123
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
The Market - 24-hour shop selling snacks and refreshments.
The Bistro offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and specialty beverages made with Starbucks® coffee.
Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport provides a heated outdoor pool that's open all year, and a fitness room. The fitness room, which is open from early morning to late at night, contains a stationary bicycle, a treadmill, and a multi-station weight machine. Many recreational activities are available in the Bay Area, from running and in-line skating in local parks to yoga and Pilates at area health clubs and studios. The San Leandro Marina is 4 miles from the hotel, and contains two golf courses and a driving range. There are also several tennis courts at parks within 8 miles of the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Buffet breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.