Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Oakland eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Oakland, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Oakland Aviation Museum, Oracle Arena, and O.co Coliseum. Local attractions also include Altarena Playhouse and Monarch Bay Golf Club.
Recreational amenities at Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1,322 square feet (123 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1,322
- Conference space size (meters) - 123
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Buffet breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.