Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Superior One Double
- One Double Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Oaxaca hostel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hostel is close to Teatro Macedonio de Alcala, Oaxaca Regional Museum, and Santo Domingo Square. Also nearby are Church of Santo Domingo de Guzman and Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Hotel CasAntica provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and a meeting/conference room.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Oaxaca hostel also offers an outdoor pool, tour assistance, and express check-in.
Hotel CasAntica has designated areas for smoking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Tour assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
El Pombo - Overlooking the city and garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
Debit cards not accepted
Early departure fee charged
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 29 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 19 per day, per child
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- An optional resort fee may be paid onsite for access to certain resort amenities
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 9 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).