Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
This beautiful Ocala hotel is an ideal host for business and leisure travelers
Close to the Ocala airport,this hotel is also near Paddock Mall, Silver Springs Park and major business offices. Nearby:family fun attractions, several golf courses, cultural entertainment and sports facilities
Relax and Rejuvenate...
Enjoy the outdoor pool and whirlpool spa tub, and indoor exercise room. The hotel features the Bistro with breakfast, dinner, evening bar offered daily. Walking distance to several shopping, dining choices.
32-inch Flatscreen TVs
Flatscreen televisions offer satellite channels. Guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed wired/wireless internet, cube refrigerators. Upgrade to a pool/balcony view room!
This certified green-friendly, beautifully refreshed Courtyard by Marriott Ocala features a warm and welcoming environment and a new, state-of-the-art Bistro lobby. In addition to an ideal location where guests are within an easy drive to all major area business and entertainment attractions, travelers enjoy abundant amenities at this magnificent 3 star property. Breakfast and dinner selections and an evening bar are now accessible seven days a week, and free wireless internet access and use of the 24/7 business center keep you productive in business or connected for relaxation. In addition to an on-site guest coin laundry, this newly renovated, stunning hotel also offers a 24/7 Market, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary, and plenty of bus/RV parking is available.
Enjoy the beautiful Florida weather in the outdoor pool and whirlpool spa tub, and keep your fitness routine intact when you use the on-site exercise room. There are plenty of inviting spaces in the completely transformed and redesigned lobby with excellent options for social or business interactions. Bring your business meeting or social event here, where it will be impressively hosted for up to 80 guests in one of our four attractive meeting rooms.
Your stay for business or leisure is uncomplicated, convenient and easy here!
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 169
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 284
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3062
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Ergonomic chair
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Signature bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free movie channels
Now here: The Bistro. Eat. Drink. Connect. This convenient lobby restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner daily, and offers an evening bar. Specialty drinks made with Starbucks coffee are available seven days a week.
The Courtyard by Marriott Ocala is a convenient drive to all major attraction and entertainment venues in Ocala. Nearby are abundant shopping and dining facilities. A variety of equestrian facilities including Florida Horse Park, OBS, HITS Post Time Farm, and many beautiful horse farms are just minutes away. Stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Ocala and you are ideally located near several golf courses and sports facilities. Enjoy the best of natural endeavors nearby: a fantastic zip line course, the natural beauty of Ocala National Forest and Silver Springs Natural Park, the excitement of Wild Waters Water Park, Circle Square Cultural Center, Appleton Museum, Ocala Speedway, Rainbow Springs park, and much, much more.
Splash your stress away in the heated outdoor pool and whirlpool spa tub. An onsite indoor exercise room with aerobic equipment and free weights is available for our guests, and the hotel is close to many outdoor activities and sports complexes. The Courtyard by Marriott Ocala is located an easy drive to an abundance of golf courses, sports facilities, car racing venues, natural park resources, and much more. Additional recreational activities as listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast fee: USD 5.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.