Availability: Inter-hotel Amys
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Odos hotel with free self parking
Situated near the airport, in Odos, this hotel is close to Laloubere Golf Club, Golf de Tumulus Tarbes, and Tarbes Golf Course. Local attractions also include Stade Maurice Trelut and Nouveautes Theater.
Inter-hotel Amys provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free self parking, a garden, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, private bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
Inter-hotel Amys Amenities
Inter-hotel Amys features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Odos hotel also offers a picnic area and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Inter-hotel Amys is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Inter-hotel Amys Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 9 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.