Availability: Homey Inn Enya
Please enter your travel dates.
Pension with a restaurant, in Yufu (Yufuin)
This pension is located in Yufu (Yufuin), where area attractions include Yunohira Hot Spring. Regional attractions also include Mud Hell Hot Springs and Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs.
Homey Inn Enya features a restaurant and a garden.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and computers, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with air conditioning and shared bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Homey Inn Enya Amenities
The pension offers a restaurant. Homey Inn Enya features hot springs.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room computer
- Free Wi-Fi
Homey Inn Enya has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
Homey Inn Enya Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: JPY 500 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Air conditioning fee: JPY 500 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.