Please enter your travel dates.
Kyushu, Beppu Suginoi-Hotel
' Tanayu' - open-air bath
with a magnificent view - The observation baths overlooking a panoramic view of Beppu Bay. It commands a magnificent and an expansive view of Beppu Bay and the night view of the town.
The Aqua Garden
Our Open Air Swimsuit Hot Spring Facility for families and couples.
offers a rich hot spring experience with the fantastic water illuminated musical Fountain Show with 3-D images; Fango Therapy, and Salt Sauna
The Fantastic illuminated musical “Fountain Show” excites the audience with its impressive 3-D images projected onto a water screen. The whole experience is almost magical.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 November 2010 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- One of the swimming pools
Suginoi Hotel is located on the top of the hill Kankaiji hot spring area one of the eight hot spring areas of Beppu. We offer stunning view of nature as far as Shikoku Island over the Beppu Bay in sunny day on one side and Mt. Tsurumi on the other. Suginoi Hotel consists of 3 buildings called Hon-kan(Main wing)14-story building, Hana-kan(Hana wing)13-story building, and Naka-kan(Middle wing)7-story building that houses 592 guest rooms (accommodate maximum of 2,636 guests), hot springs, restaurants, banquet halls, meeting rooms, Karaoke rooms, and our spa salon "Spa the Ceada". Suginoi Resort also offers many other amusement facilities such as an open air hot spring bath "Tanayu", an open air swimsuit hot spring facility " The Aqua Garden", the bowling alley, the game center, and souvenir shops. We continuously strive to improve our service to entertain our customers.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Total number of rooms - 592
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free guest parking during stay
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Buffet Restaurant Seeds - Here you can enjoy the original dishes with seasonal ingredients. Your dishes are cooked just in front of your eyes by the chefs of Japanese, Western and Chinese cuisine.
Opening Hours: Breakfast: 6:30 am - 9:30 am Dinner: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Last order 30 min. before closing)
Yurakuan - This Japanese restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Opening Hours: 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm (Last order at 11:00pm)
■Fountain show at The Aqua Garden
■Suginoi Bowl - Bowling Alley
■Karaoke Hatto - Karaoke box
■Games, Table Tennis and Darts Corner
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
Spa the Ceada has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1050 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.