Please enter your travel dates.
Standard room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
One King Bed Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Two Queen Beds Lake View Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Suite Two Beds Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Beds
Delightful beach hotel with a spa tub
This Osoyoos hotel is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Pioneer Walkway, Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives, and Osoyoos Art Gallery. Also nearby are Rattlesnake Canyon and Haynes Point Provincial Park.
At Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, hit the private beach, relax by an indoor pool, or spend the day at a marina.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Have fun in the sun at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos with summer activities like kayaking, rowing/canoeing, and boating.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub and a fitness center. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Marina on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and a marina are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch on site
- Boating on site
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowboats on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, JCB International
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.