Availability: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos
Please enter your travel dates.
Delightful beach hotel with a spa tub
This Osoyoos hotel is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Pioneer Walkway, Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives, and Osoyoos Art Gallery. Also nearby are Rattlesnake Canyon and Haynes Point Provincial Park.
Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos's private beach or at a marina before returning for a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Have fun in the sun at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos with summer activities like kayaking, rowing/canoeing, and volleyball.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Marina on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Video-game console
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Shores Family Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sol Grill Room and Lounge - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and a marina are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.