Book your room at Hotel Eldorado
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Mountainside (Heritage)
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Lake View (Heritage)
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Mountainside (Arms)
- 1 queen
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Mountainside (Arms)
- 1 king
Family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Kelowna (Kelowna)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Kelowna (Kelowna), close to the beach, Rotary Beach Park, H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre, and Michaelbrook Ranch Golf Club. Also nearby are Father Pandosy Mission and Okanagan College.
Recreational amenities at Hotel Eldorado include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a marina and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 31 March 2014 to 1 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Fitness facilities
- The Overview
In addition to a marina, Hotel Eldorado features an indoor pool and a spa tub. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness center, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
Hotel Eldorado is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 256-1920
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Translation services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 4
- Marina on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Year Built 1990
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
- Digital TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- The Eats
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
El Lakeside Dining Room - This beachfront restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
The Boardwalk - This beachfront restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service.
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Playground nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat launch on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Swimming on site
- Water skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Hotel Eldorado
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Heritage room types (Heritage, Heritage Superior, and Heritage Classic) may be subject to noise.
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB International, Diners Club
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 for adults, CAD 5 and CAD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 21 per person (one way)
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.