Availability: Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Beach ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delightful beach resort with a spa tub
This Penticton resort is on a lake, set on a private beach within minutes of Okanagan Beach, Penticton Marina, and Rotary Park. Also nearby are Peach and Penticton Art Gallery.
Spend the day relaxing on Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino's private beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 3 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino with activities like parasailing, water skiing, and kayaking.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly resort also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino has designated areas for smoking.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 203
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beach bar
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Marina on site
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Ski storage
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
The Hooded Merganser - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Bufflehead Tapas room - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Barking Parrot Bar - This beach pub specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Summer Beach Bar - This beachfront pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a marina are featured at the resort. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Water skiing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Penticton Lakeside Resort, Convention Centre & Casino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 5 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 5 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per room, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.