Availability: Sandman Hotel Penticton
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchen
- One Queen Bed
Penticton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to South Okanagan Events Centre, LocoLanding Adventure Park, and S.S. Sicamous Inland Marine Museum. Also nearby are Penticton and Wine Country Visitor Center and Peach.
In addition to a restaurant, Sandman Hotel Penticton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sandman Hotel Penticton Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Sandman Hotel Penticton provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Dennys - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Bar One Urban Lounge - This pub serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Sandman Hotel Penticton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.