Availability: Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This Summerland resort is located on a lake, offering direct access to the beach and only short distance from Gordon Beggs Rotary Beach, Peach Orchard Beach, and Summerland Museum and Archives. Also nearby are Giant's Head Mountain and Sonoran Estate Winery.
Catch some rays on Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa's private sand beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or spend the day at a marina.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, kitchens, and fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa Amenities
Unwind on the resort's private sand beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa like a marina and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly resort also offers a health club and a sauna. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Hair salon
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Private beach nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 2550
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 230
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ceiling fan
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Memory foam mattress
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Local Lounge Grille - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A marina and a health club are featured at the resort. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Water skiing on site
Beyond Wrapture Day Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open select days.
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 22.68, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per room, per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75.00
- Breakage deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.