Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly motel with a complimentary breakfast, in Kelowna (Kelowna)
This eco-friendly motel is located in Kelowna (Kelowna), close to Mission Creek Regional Park, Orchard Park Mall, and Geert Maas Sculpture Gardens and Gallery. Local attractions also include Harvest Golf Club and Kelowna Springs Golf Club.
Super 8 Kelowna BC offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and ATM/banking services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly motel also offers a spa tub and ATM/banking services.
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.