Please enter your travel dates.
Naha hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Naha, this hotel is close to Manko Park, Former Japanese Navy Underground Headquarters, and Yogi Park. Also nearby are Fukushuen Garden and Taiheidori Shopping Street.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Rasso Airport features laundry facilities. Other amenities include a computer station and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms have complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include slippers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Event facilities measuring 172 square feet (16 square meters) include banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer rental
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 16
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 172
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel Rasso Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who plan to check in later than 2 AM should notify the hotel in advance. Contact details for this hotel can be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 600 per night
- Pet fee: JPY 2000 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.