Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Hotel in Oklahoma City near Chesapeake Energy Arena
Located in the heart of Oklahoma City, this hotel is within walking distance of Red Pin Bowling Lounge, Chesapeake Energy Arena, and Myriad Botanical Gardens. Also nearby are Oklahoma City National Memorial and American Banjo Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6500 square feet (585 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6500
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 585
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet