Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Northwest
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Oklahoma City (Northwest Oklahoma City - Nichols Hills)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Oklahoma City (Northwest Oklahoma City - Nichols Hills), close to Mittie Cooper's White House Gallery, Pole Position Raceway, and Oklahoma City University. Local attractions also include Oklahoma State Capitol and Gaylord-Pickens Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Northwest features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Northwest Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Northwest provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 825 square feet (77 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Northwest is a smoke-free property.
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 825
- Conference space size (meters) - 77
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Northwest Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay (maximum USD 300 per stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.