Availability: NCED Conference Center and Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Norman eco-friendly hotel with 4 spa tubs
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lloyd Noble Center, Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, and University of Oklahoma. Local attractions also include Bizzell Library.
In addition to a restaurant, NCED Conference Center and Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
NCED Conference Center and Hotel Amenities
NCED Conference Center and Hotel features 4 spa tubs, a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 32000 square feet (2880 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
NCED Conference Center and Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 964
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2880
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Tennis on site
- Free long-term parking
- Year Built 1992
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Number of spa tubs - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Sooner Grill - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
NCED Conference Center and Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The gated entrance to the facility may require ID.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:The gated entrance to the facility may require ID.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25.00
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.