Book your room at Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
In Oklahoma City, by Bricktown Entertainment District
Cox Convention Center
Located next to the Cox Convention Center, across from the Chesapeake Arena, and just a few short blocks from the Bricktown Entertainment District, this is the metro's largest business and convention hotel.
Full Service Hotel
Take a refreshing dip in the sparkling outdoor pool and get energized in the fitness center. Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner in 1889 Land Run Cafe. A perfect wedding location with space for up to 1000.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
Every well-appointed guest room and suite features premium Sheraton bedding, including Sealy Posturpedic mattresses. Each room is also equipped with a coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
At your hotel
At the Sheraton Oklahoma City Hotel, we have thought of all the little things (and big things) that will make you feel at home throughout your stay. We have several amenities and features to meet all of your needs, and exceed your hospitality experience. Our new Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, features complimentary fully-wired workstations in a comfortable and relaxing environment. Our renovated and newly-themed 1889 Restaurant, lounge, and 24-hour room service guarantee all the great food, drinks, and treats you need to feel at home. And be sure to experience our large outdoor swimming pool, sun deck, and new state-of-the-art Core Performance Fitness Center to help you make the most of your stay.
After a day of friends, family, or business, there is one more thing to savor: the welcome of our Sheraton, which is completely smoke-free.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 395
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1260
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per night ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per night ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Begin your day with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and made-from-scratch pastries that are newly baked each and every morning. Visit us throughout the day to enjoy a wide selection of "Made in Oklahoma" menu choices including pastas, salads, breads and desserts. Everything in our restaurant is prepared with local ingredients and showcases the delicious cuisine that is reflective of Oklahoma.
Located in the heart of downtown, the 1889 Land Run Café also makes a wonderful meeting spot for dinner prior to an evening event, or for an after work gathering.
Winding down at the end of a long day? Visit our Lounge and enjoy cocktail specials and Happy Hour hors d'oeuvres.
Take a dip in the sparkling seasonal outdoor pool and get energized in the state-of-the-art Core Performance Fitness Center.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay