Book your room at Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
3.5-star Oklahoma City hotel in Downtown Oklahoma City - Bricktown, walk to Chesapeake Energy Arena
Located in Downtown Oklahoma City - Bricktown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Red Earth Museum, Chesapeake Energy Arena, and Myriad Botanical Gardens. Myriad Botanical Gardens and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a health club. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 395 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find wired Internet, room service, and separate bathtubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel provides a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 14000 square feet (1260 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 395
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1260
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per night ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
1889 Land Run Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay