Availability: Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
In Oklahoma City, by Bricktown Entertainment District
Cox Convention Center
Located next to the Cox Convention Center, across from the Chesapeake Arena, and just a few short blocks from the Bricktown Entertainment District, this is the metro's largest business and convention hotel.
Full Service Hotel
Take a refreshing dip in the sparkling outdoor pool and get energized in the fitness center. Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner in 1889 Land Run Cafe. A perfect wedding location with space for up to 1000.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
Every well-appointed guest room and suite features premium Sheraton bedding, including Sealy Posturpedic mattresses. Each room is also equipped with a coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 24 March 2014 to 31 December 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Parking area
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel Amenities
At the Sheraton Oklahoma City Hotel, we have thought of all the little things (and big things) that will make you feel at home throughout your stay. We have several amenities and features to meet all of your needs, and exceed your hospitality experience. Our new Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, features complimentary fully-wired workstations in a comfortable and relaxing environment. Our renovated and newly-themed 1889 Restaurant, lounge, and 24-hour room service guarantee all the great food, drinks, and treats you need to feel at home. And be sure to experience our large outdoor swimming pool, sun deck, and new state-of-the-art Core Performance Fitness Center to help you make the most of your stay.
After a day of friends, family, or business, there is one more thing to savor: the welcome of our Sheraton, which is completely smoke-free.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 395
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2601
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Begin your day with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and made-from-scratch pastries that are newly baked each and every morning. Visit us throughout the day to enjoy a wide selection of "Made in Oklahoma" menu choices including pastas, salads, breads and desserts. Everything in our restaurant is prepared with local ingredients and showcases the delicious cuisine that is reflective of Oklahoma.
Located in the heart of downtown, the 1889 Land Run Café also makes a wonderful meeting spot for dinner prior to an evening event, or for an after work gathering.
Winding down at the end of a long day? Visit our Lounge and enjoy cocktail specials and Happy Hour hors d'oeuvres.
Take a dip in the sparkling seasonal outdoor pool and get energized in the state-of-the-art Core Performance Fitness Center.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay