Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
In Oklahoma City, by Bricktown Entertainment District
Cox Convention Center
Located next to the Cox Convention Center, across from the Chesapeake Arena, and just a few short blocks from the Bricktown Entertainment District, this is the metro's largest business and convention hotel.
Full Service Hotel
Take a refreshing dip in the sparkling outdoor pool and get energized in the fitness center. Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner in 1889 Land Run Cafe. A perfect wedding location with space for up to 1000.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
Every well-appointed guest room and suite features premium Sheraton bedding, including Sealy Posturpedic mattresses. Each room is also equipped with a coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
At the Sheraton Oklahoma City Hotel, we have thought of all the little things (and big things) that will make you feel at home throughout your stay. We have several amenities and features to meet all of your needs, and exceed your hospitality experience. Our new Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, features complimentary fully-wired workstations in a comfortable and relaxing environment. Our renovated and newly-themed 1889 Restaurant, lounge, and 24-hour room service guarantee all the great food, drinks, and treats you need to feel at home. And be sure to experience our large outdoor swimming pool, sun deck, and new state-of-the-art Core Performance Fitness Center to help you make the most of your stay.
After a day of friends, family, or business, there is one more thing to savor: the welcome of our Sheraton, which is completely smoke-free.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking garage
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 395
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2601
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28000
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Begin your day with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and made-from-scratch pastries that are newly baked each and every morning. Visit us throughout the day to enjoy a wide selection of "Made in Oklahoma" menu choices including pastas, salads, breads and desserts. Everything in our restaurant is prepared with local ingredients and showcases the delicious cuisine that is reflective of Oklahoma.
Located in the heart of downtown, the 1889 Land Run Café also makes a wonderful meeting spot for dinner prior to an evening event, or for an after work gathering.
Winding down at the end of a long day? Visit our Lounge and enjoy cocktail specials and Happy Hour hors d'oeuvres.
Take a dip in the sparkling seasonal outdoor pool and get energized in the state-of-the-art Core Performance Fitness Center.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 7 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay