Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Two Doubles
1-bedroom Rotunda Suite
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- Two Double Beds
Downtown Oklahoma City, near Cox Convention Center
The Skirvin Hilton is in Oklahoma City's downtown entertainment district; 2 blocks from Cox Convention Center, 3 blocks from Ford Center Arena, and 1 mile from OU Medical Center.
Piano bar, restaurant
On-site amenities at this Hilton include a business center, meeting space, a piano bar, a restaurant, and 24-hour room service.
MP3 dock, flat-panel
42-inch flat-panel TVs and clock radios with MP3 docking stations are offered in the guestrooms at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City is located in downtown, two blocks from Cox Convention Center. The hotel offers a piano bar, a restaurant, and 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool is on site, and the hotel also provides a health club with fitness equipment.
The property includes a business center; meeting space is available for large and small groups. Audiovisual equipment, event catering, computer rental, and a technology helpdesk are also available.
A concierge desk is on site, and shopping services are available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. The property is smoke-free and allows pets.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 14
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Park Avenue Grill - Serving American cuisine with a Southwestern influence such as sandwiches, omelets, meat, fish, and poultry. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner; room service available 24 hours a day.
Red Piano Bar - Piano lounge serving a variety of mixed drinks, a wide selection of wine, and beer. Menu also includes food.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.