Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Oldeberkoop hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Oldeberkoop, this hotel is in the same region as Abe Lenstra Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Lunia features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lunia features an outdoor pool and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
3 meeting rooms are available. This Oldeberkoop hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1861
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Lunia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10-12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.50 per night