Availability: Hostal Samanapaq
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Ollantaytambo hostel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in Ollantaytambo, this hostel is close to Plaza de Armas and Ollantaytambo Terraces. Regional attractions also include Moray Terraces and Salt Mines Of Maras.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available. Hostal Samanapaq also features complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and free self parking.
All guestrooms include phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostal Samanapaq Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Ollantaytambo hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Hostal Samanapaq Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.