Book your room at Hotel Inka Paradise
Double Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Ollantaytambo hostel with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in Ollantaytambo, this hostel is close to Plaza de Armas and Ollantaytambo Terraces. Regional attractions also include Moray Terraces and Salt Mines Of Maras.
Hotel Inka Paradise provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, a garden, and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and safes; rooms also include hair dryers and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Inka Paradise
At your hotel
Hotel Inka Paradise features a garden, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Ollantaytambo hostel also offers room service (during limited hours) and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Hotel Inka Paradise
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.