Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed
- One King Bed
Two Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed
- One King Bed
One King Bed
- One King Bed
Downtown Omaha Hotel
Downtown Old Market Hotel
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Gene Leahy Mall, CenturyLink Center Omaha Convention Center, and Creighton University.
Two On-site Restaurants
Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown Old Market has two restaurants on-site, an indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and 24-hour business center with remote printing capabilities.
All spacious guestrooms feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with premium cable, large workspace with ergonomic chair and hospitality center with microwave, mini-fridge and coffee service.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 14 November 2013 to 7 February 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The hotel will be renovating from 30 November 2013 to 28 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
- Front desk
Hilton Garden Inn Omaha provides an indoor pool, spa tub and a state-of-the-art fitness facility. Guests appreciate the two on-site restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service. The property also offers a 24-hour pantry with snacks, beverages and sundries. A bar/lounge is on-site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee in the lobby, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. An area shuttle within 5 miles and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are complimentary for guests.
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1200
- Room service (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 108
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2001
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- MP3 docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- Down comforter
Hilton Garden Inn Omaha has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.95 and USD 11.95 for adults, USD 3.95 and USD 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.